News and offers
Isola Lunga Salt Resort: Summer programme 2019
Isola Lunga is avalaible again for all summer 2019
Isola Lunga is available again for all summer. It is a real natural paradise, easy to reach, where you can do several activities:
- wellness programme among/in specifically dedicated salt pans.
- bike ride
- hiking rail
- visit at the sunset with dinner under the stars
- JUNE: Friday 28 - Saturday 29 - Sunday 30
- JULY: all weekends, from Friday to Sunday
- AUGUST: the first weekend and from 6 to 31 August (except Monday)
- SEPTEMBER: the first and second weekend, from Friday to Sunday
- Carol Aniceto D'Alì Staiti: +39 346 792 8494
- Info line: +39 0923 733003 / +39 342 960 7915
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunset Festival, from 20 to 28 July
Music, folk traditions, poetry, sport will be the protagonists in the fourth edition of Sunset Festival.
Now in its fourth edition, the Sunset Festival aims to join and partecipate tourists and residents in historical, cultural, food and wine, folk and sport events, during the most enchanting and fascinating moment the nature can give us, the sunset.
The Sunset Festival was born in 2016 in Piazza S.s Filippo e Giacomo, then renamed Piazza del Tramonto, on the beautiful setting of Stagnone Reserve and Egadi Islands. Since 2017 the Sunset Festival has become itinerant so that it is possible to admire the amazing sunset from different placed of the town.
Info on: https://www.facebook.com/festivaldeltramonto/
Stragusto 2019, Sicilian street food festival
The street food festival is back from 24 to 28 July 2019 in the beautiful Piazza del Mercato del Pesce in Trapani
A universe of colours, voices, smells and typical market atmosphere will enchant you in the old town of #Trapani, offering the tourists and lovers delicious food street specialities, food which tells a living story, made up of traditions, cultures, meeting and flavours.
For info: https://www.facebook.com/Stragusto/